Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Welcome to Joe's Auto Mall KIA

At Joe's Auto Mall Kia we strive to provide outstanding professional service in all areas of our automotive dealership. We are proud to present Kia models and are confident we can find the new car, truck, van, or SUV of your dreams. We will do everything it takes to get you that model equipped with the features you desire.
If you are in the market for a used car, look no further! At Joe's Auto Mall Kia, we stock a large amount of high quality used cars to serve the New Bedford region. We are proud to have certified and pre-owned vehicles ready for you to test drive today.
We will also help with financing and lease plans too. Our KIA service, auto repair and parts departments at Joe's Auto Mall Kia can help get you back on the road as quickly as possible.
Please visit Joe's Auto Mall Kia at 547 Belleville Ave. New Bedford, MA and let us show you all of the Kia services we offer.  We are proud to be a leading Kia dealership in the Providence RI, Swansea & Warwick area.

Hear What Some of Our Customers Have to Say...

"Kia Optima"

Best service and Best deal available. I shopped around to other dealers and Automall Kia in New Bedford gave me the best deal on a new Optima. I love my car and look forward to making them my first choice for a new car. Will definitely recommend to all my family and friends!
Jared Connors,Marion, MA

"I love my car!"

Highly recommend Joes Auto Mall Kia to anyone buying a new car. I'm very happy with the service I received from Jeff in the Internet Dept. He replied to my email right away and got me all the information. Came down the next day and the exact Soul I we had talked about was there and they gave me the quoted price (which was also the lowest quote I received) with no hassle. Thank you!
Suzanne Morris,Somerset, MA

No comments:

Post a Comment